The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Stem cell is an undifferentiated cell that is capable to give rise to a new cell. Research has shown that these cells are capable in the treatment of Neurological Disorders such as Parkinson, Alzheimer disease, Battens disease and many other neurological disorders. They can also be used for Spinal cord injury.
- Track 1-1Spinal cord injury
- Track 1-2Amyotrophic lateral Sclerosis
- Track 1-3Stem cell approach for Inflammatory diseases
- Track 1-4Cerebral Palsy
Neurosciences is the study of the Nervous system. Clinical Neuroscience which is the branch of Neuroscience, deals with the mechanisms underlying the diseases and disorders of central nervous system. It also involves the diagnosis and treatment methods for the existing neurological implications in patients. Thus research is going on to develop novel methods for the treatment of these disorders.
- Track 2-1Huntington Disease
- Track 2-2Autism
- Track 2-3Down Syndrome
- Track 2-4Neurological AIDS
- Track 2-5Bipolar disease
Alzheimer disease is neurological disorder which could cause the neurodegeneration of nerves. The major symptom that are involved in the Alzheimer includes short-term memory loss. As the disease enters into the later stages of Alzheimer, the patient starts facing problem with language, disorientation, behavioral changes and loss of motivation.
- Track 3-1Memory Loss
- Track 3-2Dementia
- Track 3-3Stages of Alzheimer Disease
- Track 3-4Signs and symptoms of Alzheimer disease
- Track 3-5Behavior Changes
Parkinson Disease is a neurodegenerative disorder, that leads to deterioration of the motor neuron functions. This loss in function generally occurs due to loss of production of neurotransmitter known as dopamine from the brain cells. The symptoms include, shaking, slowness of the movement, walking difficulty, behavioral changes. Dementia occurs at the later stage of the disease.
- Track 4-1Treatment for Parkinson Disease
- Track 4-2Diagnosis for Parkinson Disease
- Track 4-3Brain Cell Death
- Track 4-4Animal models used for Parkinson Disease
- Track 4-5Symptoms of Parkinson
Neurology can be defined as the study of nervous system as well as diseases related with the central nervous system including brain and spinal cord. The Central Nervous System controls the coordination activities of the body. Neurology also includes treatment and diagnosis of the diseases caused to the nervous system. Vascular neurology is the one that deals with the evaluation and treatment of diseases that directly affect the structure of the blood vessels supplying the brain and thus directly affecting the function as well. Neurological disorders are the type of disorders that are caused due to improper functioning of brain and spinal cord and the connecting nerves.
- Track 5-1General Neurology
- Track 5-2Central Nervous System
- Track 5-3Vascular Neurology
- Track 5-4Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Track 5-5Sports Neurology
- Track 5-6Neuro Medicines
- Track 5-7Epilepsy
- Track 5-8Amnesia
- Track 5-9Neuropathy
- Track 5-10Neonatal Neurology
Neuro Oncology involves the study of brain and spinal cord impairment which may include life threatening and dangerous tumors, specially of brain. Cancer spreads the nervous system by metastasis or can directly invade the nervous system. The commonly used treatments for brain tumors include radiotherapy, chemotherapy and neurosurgical interventions. Brain metastasis is of greater challenge for the researchers dealing in this field.
- Track 6-1Tumors of the Central Nervous System
- Track 6-2Brain Metastasis
- Track 6-3Radiation Oncology
- Track 6-4Extrapyramidal Diseases
- Track 6-5Skull Metastasis
- Track 6-6Treatments involved in Brain Tumors
- Track 6-7Advancements in Neuro Oncology
Neurological surgery is a type of surgery involving operative or non-operative kind of surgery to rehabilitate the functions related to the central nervous system involving brain and spinal cord. The need of neurological surgery is for the pain that may occur in brain due to some neurological disorder or some pathological process that may have resulted in different functioning of the central nervous system. Pediatric neurosurgery deals in treating the children’s nervous system problem such as head and spine deformations.
- Track 7-1Spinal Neurosurgery
- Track 7-2Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Track 7-3Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 7-4Epilepsy Surgery
- Track 7-5Brain Neurosurgery
- Track 7-6Advancements in Neurological Surgeries by Operations
- Track 7-7Neuroprotection
Neurochemistry is the study of Neurochemicals (neurotransmitters, neuropeptides) that have a direct impact on the functioning of the neuron. It also include the different chemical processes that occur in the brain.
- Track 8-1Neurochemicals
- Track 8-2Psychopharmaceuticals
- Track 8-3Synaptic plasticity
- Track 8-4Chemical processes occurring in brain
Neuroimaging involves the various techniques involved in imaging of the brain and thus helping us to know the structure function relationship of the brain. Functional imaging is also used for the diagnosis of the various metabolic diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and can be used for the cognitive physiology and neurological physiology. CT (Computed tomography) scanning is a type of Neuroimaging technique that use X-rays for imaging the brain from various angles. Techniques are emerging in the field of neuroimaging for getting the technique better every time.
- Track 9-1Advancements in Brain Imaging Techniques
- Track 9-2Use of Neuroimaging in various Diseases
- Track 9-3Neuroradiology
- Track 9-4Brain Monitoring
- Track 9-5Implant Technologies
Neuro cardiology is the study of Interaction between heart and brain. It generally deals with the effect of stress on the heart. The cardiovascular system is under the regulation of the nervous system. An appropriate balance in the hormone levels, kind of life style, environmental conditions play a very important role in maintaining a good relation between heart and brain.
- Track 10-1Stress
- Track 10-2Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 10-3Brain Injury
- Track 10-4Interactions between heart and brain
- Track 10-5Heart failure
- Track 10-6Hypertension
Neuro- ophthalmology is the study of visual system disorders that further arises due to some neurological disorders. The visual system disorders include, eye movements control, pupillary reflexes.
- Track 11-1Visual System disorders
- Track 11-2Eye muscle surgery
- Track 11-3Optic Neuropathy
- Track 11-4Seizures of eye
- Track 11-5Optic Neuritis
Neuromuscular diseases are those diseases which lead to impairment of muscles and directly affect their functioning. Various Neuromuscular diseases include movement disorders, muscle disorders, Myasthenia gravis etc. Symptoms of Neuromuscular diseases include, muscle pain, numbness, double vision, breathing problems, movement problems etc.
- Track 12-1Paralysis
- Track 12-2Spinal muscular atrophies
- Track 12-3Amyotrophic lateral disease
- Track 12-4Amyotrophic lateral disease
- Track 12-5Diagnosis of Neuromuscular diseases
- Track 12-6Myasthenia Gravis
Pediatric Neurology is the study of Neurological disorders in children. Some of the neurological disorders of children includes, Rett Syndrome, Muscular dystrophy, Congenital myopathies and pediatric sleep disorders.
- Track 13-1Pediatric Neurological disorders
- Track 13-2Pediatric Neurological disorders
- Track 13-3Therapies for Child Neurological Disorders
- Track 13-4Rett Syndrome
- Track 13-5Muscular dystrophy
- Track 13-6Congenital myopathies
Neurogenetics is the study of role of genetics for the proper development and functioning of the nervous system. The knowledge of gene loci show a good linkage of neurological disorders including Alzheimer and Parkinson disease. The major animal that has been studied for neurogenetics include Drosophila, Zebrafish.
- Track 14-1Gene Sequencing for Neurological disorders
- Track 14-2Model organisms in Neurogenetics
- Track 14-3Behavioral Neurogenetics
- Track 14-4Neural Development
- Track 14-5Neurogenesis
Neuropharmacology is the study of drugs that are specifically used for the treatment of various neurological disorders, like Huntington disease, Alzheimer, Parkinson disease, Multiple Sclerosis etc. These drugs directly help in the cure for the neurological disorders. Research is going on for the treatment of the neuropathic pain.
- Track 15-1Study of drugs for neurological disorders
- Track 15-2Effect of drugs for neurological disorders
- Track 15-3Current research in neuropharmacology
- Track 15-4Pharmacokinetic studies
- Track 15-5Pharmacodynamic studies
- Track 15-6Clinical Neuropharmacology
Stroke is a disorder that occurs, when the flow of blood supply to the brain is blocked, or a particular blood vessel ruptures, thus leading the brain tissue to its death. Strokes are of various types such as, Ischemic Strokes, Hemorrhagic Strokes and Transient strokes.
- Track 16-1Muscle Weakness
- Track 16-2Cell death
- Track 16-3Ischemic Stroke
- Track 16-4Speech problems
- Track 16-5Medical diagnosis
- Track 16-6Hemorrhagic stroke
Psychiatric Nurse is a nurse, who has specialized in the mental health and can take care of person of all ages which face a problem of mental illness.
- Track 17-1Psychiatric Medication
- Track 17-2Care of patients suffering with mental illness
- Track 17-3Organization of mental health care
- Track 17-4Psychiatric Nursing
- Track 17-5Healthcare nursing
Neurodevelopment therapy is a type of therapy that includes a holistic and individualized method (involving various therapies like speech therapy and physical therapy) based on rehabilitation of a person with neurological disorder. Neurodevelopment therapy is the best way to understand an individual brain injury and the movement patterns of patient thus helping in treatment of the disease that restrict movement or limit movement.
- Track 18-1Effects of Neurodevelopment Treatment on Individual
- Track 18-2Effectiveness of Neurodevelopment therapy for various Neurological Disorders
- Track 18-3Neurodevelopment Therapy for Rehabilitation
- Track 18-4Neurodevelopment Treatment for Children
- Track 18-5Future Aspects for Neurodevelopment Therapy
Neuro Immunobiology is the field that combines both neurology as well as immunology. It contributes in the development of new pharmacological treatments for various neurological conditions or disorders related to health. There are various neuro immunological diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromyelitis optica, Transverse myelitis, out of which Multiple Sclerosis is the most common and causes inflammation of the CNS.
- Track 19-1Neuroimmune System
- Track 19-2Neuro - endocrine Networks
- Track 19-3Neuro Immunological Disorders
- Track 19-4Multiple Sclerosis
- Track 19-5Neuro-immune Interactions
- Track 19-6Psychoneuroimmunology
Neuroanatomy involves the study of anatomy and organization of the central nervous system. The nervous system composes, Neurons, Glial cells and extracellular matrix.
- Track 20-1Markers for Neuroanatomy
- Track 20-2Structure of brain
- Track 20-3Organization of Nervous System
- Track 20-4Model system for study of brain
- Track 20-5Computational Neuroanatomy